- "He's old-school SAS. They're first-rate soldiers, but total egomaniacs."
- ―Schoolboy on Lewis. [src]
Lewis was a SAS British mercenary that was hired by Reverend Arthur Marsh to rescue the Christian missionaries from Burmese soldiers alongside John Rambo. Although he constantly bickered with everyone and was stubborn, he did prove to be a big asset to getting the missionaries back. His weapon of choice was a customized Mossberg 590 shotgun.
Lewis was hired by Reverend Arthur Marsh to retrieve the Christian missionaries that had been kidnapped by Burmese soldiers while on a mission trip. John Rambo drove the mercenaries down river where Lewis complained about how slow the boat was. After Lewis insulted Rambo, Schoolboy backed Rambo up. After Rambo killed all of the Burmese soldiers at the rice paddy with his Marlin Compound bow, Lewis demanded to turn back, but Rambo pulled his bow on him and threatened him. Lewis agreed to keep going. At the films climax, all of the mercenaries and missionaries except for Sarah Miller, Rambo and Schoolboy are abducted by the Burmese Tatmadaw soldiers.
Disgruntled and being beaten by the soldiers, Lewis lashes out at Major Pa Tee Tint, swearing and calling him names. Tint responds by pulling out a whipping rod and Lewis is beaten severely, although he keeps mocking Tint. Rambo manages to save them after commandeering a Jeep-mounted machine gun and Lewis is supplied with weapons. Lewis uses a Norinco Type 56 assault rifle in the battle. He survived, although he was left wounded.
- "Is it me, or does the air this time of year smell like a goddamn wet dog? Fuck sake! I could swim faster than this! Am I right?"
- "Am I boring you, mate? Is it the trip? Has it got you nervous? 'Cause really, you should appreciate the action, you know what I mean? Got to be better than looking at the ass end of a snake! Oh dear, you really are an uptight bastard, aren't you? You can drop the thousand-yard stare. I've seen it all before, and I'm not impressed."
- "Oi, Schoolboy! You stick your noble nose into other people's business, you get fucked up or you get dead. The only reason I'm doing this is for an ex-wife and 3 kids, and after this shit is over, you can shove that soldiering right up your ass."
- "Look at this fucking place. Only a fucking ape would live here. What the fuck am I doing here?"
- "Oi, boat man. How much longer in this ancient piece of shit?"
- "Fuck off! And you, I don't want to fucking die of old age before I get there, so move. You say something?"
- "Come on. Chop, chop! The quicker we get there, the quicker we get back!"